About Our Webinar Club
Learn from people with disability, parents and other experts on topics around good life building such as
- Directly employing staff
- Setting up and running circles of support
- The participant owned service model
- Setting up a microbusiness
- Building friendships
- Training support workers
- Planning and achieving goals with your team
- Implementing alternative communication
Become a Webinar Club Member
Get access to all our past webinars as well as upcoming webinars through our Webinar Club subscription
Our next upcoming webinar
Understanding Policies and Procedures
Wednesday July 21, 1-2pm Sydney time
Our partners from Effective HR will be presenting on why it is important for families to have a policies and procedures manual in place and what should be included.
The webinar will cover:
- The difference between policies, procedures, training activities and support practices.
- How policies and procedures need to be written
- What kinds of policies and procedures you need to have
- Examples of how having a policies and procedures manual can protect you from issues with Fair Work Australia
- Overview of the Good Life Builders Done for You Policy Pack and how you can get your hands on a copy
- How Effective HR can help you keep it up to date
Cost is $47 for non webinar club members
A copy of the recording of the webinar will be made available to all people who register. We strongly suggest you attend in person at the time to ask questions.
Members may access all recordings in the members portal.
Members – you will find the registration link in the Good Life Builders members portal.